actions speak louder than words
Understanding one’s own response to conflict and developing strong conflict resolution skills can be a powerful step in one’s own personal growth.
The Pitfalls of Avoiding Conflict
- Unresolved conflict raises one’s stress level and lowers the immune system.
- Conflict is often a barrier in fostering and maintaining intimacy and trust.
- Unresolved conflict can lead to feelings of being misunderstood and result in emotional distress as well as a sense of loss and alienation in a relationship.
This workshop will teach how to resolve conflict by taking it head-on:
- Become an assertive communicator:
- Learn about transactional analysis: the roles we assume when we communicate
- Create a “win-win” solution
- Learn to “LISTEN”
- Learn to recognise the difference between a conversation, a debate, an argument, and a verbal conflict